cloudstack-marketing mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Presentation from CCCNA14
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:48:26 GMT
Videos will get posted eventually - though it may take sometime to 
render and get uploaded.

Regards
ilya

PS: i would not hold my breath waiting on it - it does take some time. :)

On 4/17/14, 9:23 AM, Tesfay wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there anywhere to download or view the presentation material from the CCCNA14 or previous
years.
>
> Tesfay
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Apr 16, 2014, at 9:41 AM, Adrian Lewis <adrian@alsiconsulting.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Giles: “I’m sorry but I’m sticking with my decision. OpenStack is the way
>> forward for us now”
>>
>> Hugo: “!?”
>>
>>
>>
>> *From:* Geoff Higginbottom [mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com]
>> *Sent:* 15 April 2014 21:36
>> *To:* marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
>> *Subject:* RE: Pics from #CCCNA14
>>
>>
>>
>> Giles : “Hugo, I hear you are the new VP of CloudStack”
>>
>> Hugo : “Ja”
>>
>> Giles : “Well stop monkeying around and get the beers in then”
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>>
>>
>> Geoff Higginbottom
>>
>>
>>
>> D: +44 20 3603 0542 <+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540 <+442036030540>
|
>> M: +447968161581
>>
>>
>>
>> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com
>>
>>
>>
>> *From:* Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com <runseb@gmail.com>]
>> *Sent:* 15 April 2014 21:16
>> *To:* marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
>> *Subject:* Re: Pics from #CCCNA14
>>
>>
>>
>> Nah,
>>
>>
>>
>> Giles says: " I don't care about your VP title, I am a "grande cloud
>> computing guru":
>>
>>
>>
>> http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ef2nrll3d
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Apr 15, 2014, at 3:50 PM, Arjan Eriks <eriarjan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Caption:
>> Hugo: "Giles! You did a very bad job covering up that beer fart in public."
>>
>>       Chip Childers  15 Apr 2014 17:53
>>
>> And then you wouldn't believe what Giles said...
>>       Giles Sirett      15 Apr 2014 17:19
>> So the competition on the marketing list today is come up with a caption
>> for this photo
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/46635096@N06/13786995625/in/set-72157643815877033
>>
>> I'll start with "Hugo, you can pull that surprised face but I really
>> don't care if you're a VP now"
>>
>>
>>
>> Kind Regards
>> Giles
>>
>> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
>> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
>>
>>
>>
>> From: Marco Sinhoreli
>> [mailto:marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com<marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com>
>> ]
>> Sent: 15 April 2014 15:29
>> To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
>> Subject: Pics from #CCCNA14
>>
>> Hello guys!
>>
>> Was very nice stay with all of you these days in Denver! I taked some
>> photos and I am sharing with you all.
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/46635096@N06/sets/72157643815877033/
>>
>> See you all in the #CCCEU14!
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>>
>> Marco Sinhoreli
>>
>> Consultant Manager
>>
>>
>>
>> [cid:F045151A-1BA5-404E-8C3D-2948E155E4F3]
>>
>>
>>
>> Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 98276 3636
>>
>>
>>
>> Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
>> - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
>>
>>
>>
>> marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com<mailto:marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com>|
>> www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com%3chttp:/www.shapeblue.com>>
>> |
>> Twitter: @shapeblue<https://twitter.com/shapeblue>
>> Need Enterprise Grade Support for Apache CloudStack?
>> Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<
>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers the best
>> 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.
>>
>> Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses
>>
>> **NEW!** CloudStack 4.2.1 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/
>> 28th-29th May 2014, Bangalore. Classromm<
>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 16th-20th June 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line<
>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 23rd-27th June 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line<
>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 15th-20th September 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line<
>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 22nd-27th September 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line<
>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 1st-6th December 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line<
>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>> 8th-12th December 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line<
>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>
>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
>> intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
>> views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
>> not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies.
>> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
>> take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to
>> anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this
>> email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England &
>> Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and
>> is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue
>> Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
>> operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
>> trademark.
>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
>> intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
>> views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
>> not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies.
>> If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
>> take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to
>> anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this
>> email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England &
>> Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and
>> is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue
>> Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
>> operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
>> trademark.
>>
>>       Marco Sinhoreli           15 Apr 2014 16:29
>> Hello guys!
>>
>> Was very nice stay with all of you these days in Denver! I taked some
>> photos and I am sharing with you all.
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/46635096@N06/sets/72157643815877033/
>>
>> See you all in the #CCCEU14!
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> Marco Sinhoreli
>> Consultant Manager
>>
>>
>>
>> Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 98276 3636
>>
>> Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, RJ -
>> Brazil - CEP 22250-040
>>
>> marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com| www.shapeblue.com | Twitter: @shapeblue
>> Need Enterprise Grade Support for Apache CloudStack?
>> Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support offers the best 24/7 SLA for
>> CloudStack Environments.
>>
>> Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses
>>
>> **NEW!** CloudStack 4.2.1 training
>> 28th-29th May 2014, Bangalore. Classromm
>> 16th-20th June 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line
>> 23rd-27th June 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line
>> 15th-20th September 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line
>> 22nd-27th September 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line
>> 1st-6th December 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line
>> 8th-12th December 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line
>>
>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
>> intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any
>> views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
>> necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you
>> are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any
>> action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
>> contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
>> Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue
>> Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under
>> license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a
>> company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape
>> Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
>>
>>
>>
>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended
>> solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
>> opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
>> represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the
>> intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
>> upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
>> if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
>> company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a
>> company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue
>> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil
>> and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a
>> registered trademark.


Mime
View raw message