From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 22:29:22 GMT
Well nothing is of the table Sebastian.
-----
As soon as we launch our first monkey into the space, i have a feeling
this is going to be our next project. :)

With all seriousness though, dont know if this is something we can do
just yet, but with given time, i will try to change that.

On 4/15/14, 4:00 PM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> I know exactly what you can do Ilya ;)
>
> sponsooorrrrrr….
>
> On Apr 15, 2014, at 3:45 PM, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Also want to help, but dont know how much i can really do because of $DayJob.
>> On 4/15/14, 3:39 PM, Arjan Eriks wrote:
>>> Willing to help out. But lets define who does what carefully ;) $DayJob is needing
attention as well.

to be co-located with Apachecon and organized by the linux foundation.

send me a note, I will be creating a private mailing list to discuss details.

open the CFP and make the website live.