cloudstack-marketing mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Arjan Eriks <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pics from #CCCNA14
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:50:29 GMT
Caption:
Hugo: "Giles! You did a very bad job covering up that beer fart in public."

> Chip Childers <mailto:chipchilders@apache.org>
> 15 Apr 2014 17:53
>
> And then you wouldn't believe what Giles said...
> Giles Sirett <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
> 15 Apr 2014 17:19
> So the competition on the marketing list today is come up with a 
> caption for this photo
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/46635096@N06/13786995625/in/set-72157643815877033
>
> I'll start with "Hugo, you can pull that surprised face but I really 
> don't care if you're a VP now"
>
>
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
>
>
>
> From: Marco Sinhoreli [mailto:marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com]
> Sent: 15 April 2014 15:29
> To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: Pics from #CCCNA14
>
> Hello guys!
>
> Was very nice stay with all of you these days in Denver! I taked some 
> photos and I am sharing with you all.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/46635096@N06/sets/72157643815877033/
>
> See you all in the #CCCEU14!
>
> Cheers!
>
>
> Marco Sinhoreli
>
> Consultant Manager
>
>
>
> [cid:F045151A-1BA5-404E-8C3D-2948E155E4F3]
>
>
>
> Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 98276 
> 3636
>
>
>
> Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, 
> RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
>
>
>
> marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com<mailto:marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com>| 
> www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com> | Twitter: 
> @shapeblue<https://twitter.com/shapeblue>
> Need Enterprise Grade Support for Apache CloudStack?
> Our CloudStack Infrastructure 
> Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> 
> offers the best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.
>
> Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses
>
> **NEW!** CloudStack 4.2.1 
> training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 28th-29th May 2014, Bangalore. 
> Classromm<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 16th-20th June 2014, Region A. Instructor led, 
> On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 23rd-27th June 2014, Region B. Instructor led, 
> On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 15th-20th September 2014, Region A. Instructor led, 
> On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 22nd-27th September 2014, Region B. Instructor led, 
> On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 1st-6th December 2014, Region A. Instructor led, 
> On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 8th-12th December 2014, Region B. Instructor led, 
> On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are 
> intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. 
> Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do 
> not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related 
> companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you 
> must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show 
> it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have 
> received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated 
> in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company 
> incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue 
> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in 
> Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is 
> a registered trademark.
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are 
> intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. 
> Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do 
> not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related 
> companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you 
> must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show 
> it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have 
> received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated 
> in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company 
> incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue 
> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in 
> Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is 
> a registered trademark.
>
> Marco Sinhoreli <mailto:marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com>
> 15 Apr 2014 16:29
> Hello guys!
>
> Was very nice stay with all of you these days in Denver! I taked some 
> photos and I am sharing with you all.
>
> https://www.flickr.com/photos/46635096@N06/sets/72157643815877033/
>
> See you all in the #CCCEU14!
>
> Cheers!
>
> Marco Sinhoreli
>
> *Consultant Manager*
>
> Phone: +55 21 2586 6390 | Fax: +55 21 2586 6002 | Mobile: +55 21 98276 
> 3636
>
> Praia de Botafogo 501, bloco 1 - sala 101, Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro, 
> RJ - Brazil - CEP 22250-040
>
> marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com <mailto:marco.sinhoreli@shapeblue.com>| 
> www.shapeblue.com <http://www.shapeblue.com> | Twitter: @shapeblue 
> <https://twitter.com/shapeblue>
>
> Need Enterprise Grade Support for Apache CloudStack?
> Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support 
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> offers the 
> best 24/7 SLA for CloudStack Environments.
>
> Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses
>
> **NEW!** CloudStack 4.2.1 training 
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 28th-29th May 2014, Bangalore. Classromm 
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 16th-20th June 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line 
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 23rd-27th June 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line 
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 15th-20th September 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line 
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 22nd-27th September 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line 
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 1st-6th December 2014, Region A. Instructor led, On-line 
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 8th-12th December 2014, Region B. Instructor led, On-line 
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are 
> intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. 
> Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do 
> not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related 
> companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you 
> must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show 
> it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have 
> received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated 
> in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company 
> incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue 
> Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in 
> Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is 
> a registered trademark.

Mime
View raw message