From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Initial introduction
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 10:39:35 GMT
Chris - welcome to the Cloudstack community !

So everybody else knows: Chris has been along to a couple of our European user groups and,
as he says, CCCEU13 and he's keen to get involved in the ACS project any way he can

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

From: Chris REID [mailto:chris@pointgreen.biz]
Sent: 07 April 2014 11:36
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Initial introduction

All,

So, my background is in the mobile/comms space with start-ups like Proteon, Fore Systems Riverstone,
Streamshield and IQstream, working in the EMEA and SE Asia markets.

Pointgreen offer Bus-Dev and Project-Dev activities for technology start-ups, and we see an
increasing interaction with Open Source code, from software engineering tools(devops/continuous
improvement) through Object storage and on to UC and vSwitch vendors.

I'm reasonably well versed in Routing, SDN and Virtual networking technology, specifically
focused on how business can best utilise these new techiques in a compute migration strategy.

I attended the Amsterdam event, and followed that with 2 London user group meetings, and I
hope I can contribute more going forward.

Regards
Chris

Chris Reid

Head - Infrastructure and Cloud Business Unit

  *   uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/chris-reid/0/90b/b0a>
Mob: +44 7703 50 32 34
chris@pointgreen.biz<http://patrick@pointgreen.biz/>
SKYPE chris.reidyork