From Prodosh Banerjee <prodosh.baner...@anolim.com>
Subject [MARKETING] Adding a prominent "Who uses CloudStack" link
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 22:07:01 GMT
Hi Everybody,

After the recent meet-up of the CloudStack community in Geneva, I would like to volunteer
to help with marketing related things.

One of the things potential users of a technology always ask during their evaluations is “Who
is using it?”.

At the Geneva meetup it became clear that there are plenty of users of Apache CloudStack including
a few high profile ones, so we should add a page to the About menu called “Who uses it?”
to the About menu on http://cloudstack.apache.org
This is certainly one of the things I feel that sets us apart from the other cloud technology
stacks - there is already major adoption and a large installed base of CloudStack users.

I volunteer to put together this list and edit and maintain a “Who uses CloudStack” link
under the About menu on http://cloudstack.apache.org.
If you are OK with this, could somebody point me to the system where I can edit and maintain
such a page?

Best
Prodosh

Prodosh Banerjee