From Priya Sharma <priya_sha...@persistent.co.in>
Subject How to securely implement: Role based access control using XACML and SAML over rest for cloud
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 06:23:49 GMT
Hello Sir,

Herein i am attaching the architectural diagram of role based access control in cloud that
I came up with,I want to Know how i can implement role based access control in cloud .My Project
topic is "Role based access control using XACML and SAML over rest for cloud".

I have doubts: how this things(RBAC,SAML,XACML) will work in cloud.

1.how to use this in cloud, setting up all this in cloud

2.How will be the interfacing between private, public cloud

3.How role management will work in cloud.

4.What is required for cloud cluster setup.

Or whatever i want to implement for cloud is that even possible?

I don’t want to use AWS, Azure as they already have their own access control am thinking
to setup own cluster.

My idea is to store sensitive information in private cloud, and un sensitive which in public
cloud. Is it very difficult to use two clouds??

Can you please tell ,how to do all this securely am mainly focusing on security.

I have attached diagram, please suggest me more from security point of view in that.

I know that RBAC is already being used, but I want to develop a new secure solution

Any inputs from your side, will be of great help for me.

Thanks

​Priya

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.