From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:31:21 GMT
and the reason I didn’t do smaller size is I want the logo to be readable when, say, at 30%
of the size of what I sent out

On Apr 17, 2014, at 10:04 AM, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com<mailto:ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com>>
wrote:

I dont have AI editor, but my 2 cents:

powered by - would probably look better lower cased, bold and a smaller in size - but more
widely spaced . Perhaps you can match the font similar to apachecloudstack.

another way to do this is to look at header image:

http://www.cloudsand.com/content/

I just realized my image is missing word Apache, though i do have a feather. Need to redo
it. :(( maybe i'll post some samples.