From "Alex Hitchins" <a...@alexhitchins.com>
Subject RE: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:02:58 GMT
If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Alex Hitchins | 07788 423 969 | 01892 523 587

-----Original Message-----
From: sebgoa [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 April 2014 15:29
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [EVENTS] CCC Budapest

Folks,

In Denver, Apachecon announced ApacheCon Europe in Budapest in November.

The CloudStack PMC vetted the CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe to
be co-located with Apachecon and organized by the linux foundation.

Therefore, CCC Europe will be in *Budapest Nov 19-21*

To create a great event we need to get started asap.

If you are interested to join the CCC Budapest organizing committee please
send me a note, I will be creating a private mailing list to discuss
details.

A few of us already expressed interest, and we need to get started asap to
open the CFP and make the website live.

Cheers,

-Sebastien