From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject 4.3 features
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:08:54 GMT
Guys

I'm just comparing the press release that Sally put together for 4.3 with the list of new
4.3 features from Jira.

They don't match.

This *could* (and is likely to be) my lack of understanding of some of the features and their
description  - but I wanted somebody cleverer than me just to validate that we've got the
right stuff on the press release

Sallys list

- Support for Microsoft Hyper-V
 - GPU and vGPU support for guest virtual machines
 - Juniper Contrail integration
 - SSL Termination support for guest VMs
 - Palo Alto Firewall integration
 - Remote access VPN for VPC networks
 - VXLAN support expansion to include KVM

>From Jira

New Features in 4.3: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12325248

Improvement in 4.3: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12325249

Issues fixed in 4.3 https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326161

Known Issues in 4.3: https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12326162

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com