From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Fwd: Please help us get the word out about your ApacheCon presentation
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:14:14 GMT
I am not sure if our CCC speakers got this message too or just ApacheCon speakers but it’s
good advice for promoting our event. If you get a chance it would be a good opportunity to
tell potential attendees about your sessions and drive awareness for CCCNA14. Less than a
month away!

Regards, Mark

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com<mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>>
Subject: Please help us get the word out about your ApacheCon presentation
Date: March 5, 2014 at 10:01:16 AM EST
To: rbowen@rcbowen.com<mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>

Dear ApacheCon Speaker,

Thanks to you, we have a great schedule this year for ApacheCon. We need your help getting
the word out about the event, since you know the audience better than we do. Can we count
on you to spread the message to the people that are likely to come?

Blog - write a blog post about your talk, and the related content at ApacheCon.
Tweet - tell your followers about ApacheCon, and encourage them to come.
Email - contact the users@ and dev@ lists for the ASF projects that you're involved with,
telling them not just about your talk, but about all the great content that will be of interest
to them.

Remember that the early bird pricing for the conference ends next Friday, March 14th, so the
sooner the better.

See you in Denver!

--Rich, conference chair, ApacheCon NA 2014