From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [SUMMARY] CloudStack SF Bay Area Users Group Meetup - March 19th, 2014
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 01:47:40 GMT
Hi all,

The CloudStack SF Bay Area Users Group meetup was held this week at NetApp in Sunnyvale, CA.
There were a total of 35 attendees and I just wanted to share the slides, summary and pictures
with everyone. You can view the summary here: http://open.citrix.com/blog/324-hands-on-cloudstack-session-with-david-nalley.html

Two members from the group submitted their proposals for the CloudStack Collaboration Conference
in Denver and they were accepted. Congrats to Amogh Vasekar and Marco Massenzio! If you want
to check out their presentations at the conference, I've included a link to their presentations
in the summary.

Thanks,

Karen