From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [PROMOTE] Hands-on CloudStack Session with David Nalley!
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:25:35 GMT
Hi Ilya,

No problem! We're working on scheduling the next CloudStack SF Bay Area Users Group meetup
with Datapipe in May (more details to come). I hope you can make that one and thanks for helping
to spread the word :)

Best regards,

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: ilya musayev [mailto:ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 1:21 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [PROMOTE] Hands-on CloudStack Session with David Nalley!

Karen,

Really wanted to attend but i will be traveling that week.

I will spread the word to my peers.

Thanks
ilya

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> The CloudStack SF Bay Area Users Meetup group is holding the 2nd
CloudStack meetup of the year on Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 at NetApp in Sunnyvale, CA US.

> Here are the details:
>

> Date: Wednesday, March 19th, 2014
>
> Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
>
> Details: Registration / Refreshments from 6:00pm - 6:30pm. Hands-on
CloudStack Session with David Nalley from 6:30pm - 9:00pm.

session on 03/19 @NetApp - http://clds.co/1lx1GgN  #opensource #cloud

> ACS community - We'd love your help to promote this meetup by tweeting
and getting the word out there :) Thanks!

> A huge thanks goes out to Kim White and NetApp for hosting and
> sponsoring
the CloudStack SF Bay Area Users Group!