Hi Angela

(cloudstack marketing list in copy)

Are you able to make the sponsorship brochure for CCCNA14 available to the list ?

I’m sure there are many people on this list (me included) who have contacts (or themselves) who may be interested in sponsoring the event

Kind Regards

Giles

Giles Sirett

CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

Need Enterprise grade support for Apache CloudStack ?

Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support offers the best 24/7 SLA for Cloudstack environments.

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:

**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training

08/09 January 2014, London

13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line

20-24 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.