From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [promote] - CloudStack European User Group meeting – 2 April 2014
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:04:13 GMT
Hey marketing folks

We’ve just put together the agenda for the next European Usergroup.

As well as some great talks, I’m pretty excited as BT are using this event as the first
step of showing their support for ACS (theyre jointly hosting and their CTO is going to talk)

I’d appreciate any tweets or promotion to help drive attendance. Full details below

As BT are involved, the handle @btletstalk should help with coverage

CloudStack European User Group meeting – 2 April 2014 – London

REGISTER HERE
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-april-meeting-tickets-9891517796

We are delighted to be hosting our next user group meeting with BT at their Showcase Centre
in London. BT have spent the last couple of years building out a significant public cloud
infrastructure based on CloudStack and we’re excited to see them get involved in our community
As always, we’ve got some great speakers lined up with interesting talks on all things CloudStack.
Our user group meetings also give a chance to meet others working with CloudStack technology,
compare notes and have a few beers together.

Giles Sirett – Introduction and CloudStack news roundup
Sebastien Goasguen – Amazon EC2 and Google GCE support in CloudStack
Geoff Higginbottom – Building a CloudStack reference architecture
John Gillam – BT and CloudStack
Hugo Trippaers – building SDN in CloudStack

LOCATION AND TIMING
BT ShowCase Centre
81 Newgate St,
London EC1A 7AJ
Please arrive between 12:45 and 13:15. Lunch will be served during this time. Talks will start
promptly at 13:15 and finish at 17:00.

REGISTER HERE
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-april-meeting-tickets-9891517796
Posted By Giles Sirett

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Need Enterprise grade support for Apache CloudStack ?
offers the best 24/7 SLA for Cloudstack environments.

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:
**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
08/09 January 2014, London<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
20-24 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>