From Angela Brown <ang...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject Re: CCCNA14
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 01:44:50 GMT
Hi Giles,

Absolutely. I've attached it for review, and we have a brief online version
that can be found
here<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-north-america/sponsor>as
well. Anyone interested in sponsorship opportunities can contact
myself
or Kevlin Husser at kevlin@linuxfoundation.org. Current sponsors are Citrix
and Solidfire, who just signed up on Friday.

Best regards,

Angela

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 4:25 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>wrote:

>  Hi Angela
>

> (cloudstack marketing list in copy)
>

> Are you able to make the sponsorship brochure for CCCNA14 available to the
> list ?
>
> I'm sure there are many people on this list (me included) who have
> contacts (or themselves) who may be interested in sponsoring the event
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Giles
>

> Giles Sirett
>
> *CEO*
>

> [image: Description: Mail Logo Bottom Align]

> giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

> Need Enterprise grade support for Apache CloudStack ?
>
> Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>offers
the best 24/7 SLA for Cloudstack environments.

--
Angela Brown
Director of Events

Check out the Linux Foundation Event Experience -
http://youtu.be/-WUeelICQ2U