From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [promote] - CloudStack European User Group meeting – 2 April 2014
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:02:56 GMT

On Feb 24, 2014, at 9:04 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Hey marketing folks
>
> We’ve just put together the agenda for the next European Usergroup.
>
> As well as some great talks, I’m pretty excited as BT are using this event as the first
step of showing their support for ACS (theyre jointly hosting and their CTO is going to talk)

> I’d appreciate any tweets or promotion to help drive attendance. Full details below
>
> As BT are involved, the handle @btletstalk should help with coverage

outstanding Giles,

just registered and tweeted

> CloudStack European User Group meeting – 2 April 2014 – London
>
> REGISTER HERE
> https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-april-meeting-tickets-9891517796

> We are delighted to be hosting our next user group meeting with BT at their Showcase
Centre in London. BT have spent the last couple of years building out a significant public
cloud infrastructure based on CloudStack and we’re excited to see them get involved in our
community
> As always, we’ve got some great speakers lined up with interesting talks on all things
CloudStack. Our user group meetings also give a chance to meet others working with CloudStack
technology, compare notes and have a few beers together.

> Giles Sirett – Introduction and CloudStack news roundup
> Sebastien Goasguen – Amazon EC2 and Google GCE support in CloudStack
> Geoff Higginbottom – Building a CloudStack reference architecture
> John Gillam – BT and CloudStack
> Hugo Trippaers – building SDN in CloudStack
>
> LOCATION AND TIMING
> BT ShowCase Centre
> 81 Newgate St,
> London EC1A 7AJ
> Please arrive between 12:45 and 13:15. Lunch will be served during this time. Talks will
start promptly at 13:15 and finish at 17:00.