From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [promote] CloudStack European User Group meeting Jan 23
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 17:55:34 GMT
That’s very kind - thanks

Who are you ? :-)

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Thehyperadvisor [mailto:thehyperadvisor@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 January 2014 17:40
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [promote] CloudStack European User Group meeting Jan 23

I'll be glad to help promote this Giles. Thanks for the info. Hopefully there will be video
recordings posted afterwards for those like me who can't make it.

> On Jan 2, 2014, at 7:39 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> Guys
> Would appreciate some help in promoting this event
>
> https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/european-cloudstack-user-group-tickets-
> 9861576240
>

> We’ve got some great content, so would appreciate any tweets,etc
> relevant to that content
>

> Agenda
>
> Giles Sirett -  A round up of CloudStack Collab 2013 The recent
> CloudStack Collaboration conference in Amsterdam had nearly 100 sessions of amazing CloudStack
content.
>  Giles will give a summary of the best talks from the conference from the developer,
user and commercial tracks.

> Donal Lafferty - Developing hyper-V integration for CloudStack For the
> last 12 months Donal has been working on developing Hyper-V integration for CloudStack.
> Donal will talk through his development work to integrate “the last hypervisor”,
the lessons learnt and the drivers behind this project.

> Arjan Eriks – CloudStack at SchubergPhilis Arjan will talk about the
> landscapes in which SchubergPhilis use cloud in general and CloudStack in particular.
And what choices Schuberg Philis has made to come to this point.

> Paul Angus - Using Ansible in a cloudstack environment.
> Puppet and Chef have been become the dominant configuration management
> tools in most cloud environments. Many people think Ansible now
> presents a much more sys-admin focussed alternative to these
> established technologies. Paul will have a look at the use-cases for
> Ansible with CloudStack and walk some real-world examples of using
> Ansible
>
> Sebastien Goasguen -Hands-on contribution to the CloudStack
> documentation Many people new to an open-source project find the idea of contributing
code a daunting prospect. However, keeping the product documentation up to date is just as
valuable to the projects long term success and is open for anybody to contribute to. Sebastien
will give an overview of the Cloudstack documentation, and show just how easy it is for any
user of Cloudstack to contribute.