From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [CLOUDSTACK-1001] Hyper-V Documentation for Review
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 05:00:20 GMT
Do you mean that nobody in Marketing list would be interested to review the docs ?

Could the people in the list please confirm, so my job will be even more easier.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:22 AM
To: Radhika Puthiyetath; marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [CLOUDSTACK-1001] Hyper-V Documentation for Review

On 01/21/2014 10:49 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> Simple, no time to send three seperate mail...:-)

Why send to marketing at all, is my point. It doesn't belong on this list. Sending to all
three lists defeats the purpose of having topic-specific lists in the first place - please
don't do it.

mailing lists and people choose to subscribe to the lists that are of interest. If I'm only
subscribed to marketing (or user, or dev), that's a strong signal I don't want dev or user
messages clogging my inbox.