From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [CLOUDSTACK-1001] Hyper-V Documentation for Review
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 04:49:18 GMT
Simple, no time to send three seperate mail...:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:50 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Radhika Puthiyetath
Subject: Re: [CLOUDSTACK-1001] Hyper-V Documentation for Review

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014, at 12:17 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> Sorry for cross-posting.

So... why? :-)

I don't understand why you'd send this to the marketing list, honestly.
I know that folks want review of documentation, but I don't see why this particular draft
needs to go to marketing.

Let's please not establish a habit of this - there's a reason we have three different mailing
lists and people choose to subscribe to the lists that are of interest. If I'm only subscribed
to marketing (or user, or dev), that's a strong signal I don't want dev or user messages clogging
my inbox.

> Hyper-V Documentation draft is ready to be picked up for review.
>
> You can find the latest draft doc at
>
> Share your feedback so that we can improve the usability of this new
> feature.
>
> Thanks
> -Radhika

Best,