From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Recordings from CloudStack Bangalore Meetup
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 05:08:21 GMT
Hi Jetendra,

Glad that you are interested.  We are working on that, will keep you posted.

-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: jitendra shelar [mailto:jitendra.shelar410@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 10:15 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Recordings from CloudStack Bangalore Meetup

Hi Radhika,

Nice the sessions are recorded.
All cloudstackers from other locations cannot attend the sessions at Banglore.
Really appreciate your efforts.

One possible solution would be, you can upload the videos on youtube and and give the link
of those videos on Social Media.

Waiting for the videos. Please mail the links on this mailing list once it is done.

Thanks,
Jitendra