From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Fwd: Call For Papers: ApacheCon North America 2014
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:17:59 GMT
Guys - a question

Will we be doing our own CFP or will it be combined ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com<mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com>>
Date: 14 January 2014 13:24:44 EST
To: <committers@apache.org<mailto:committers@apache.org>>
Subject: Call For Papers: ApacheCon North America 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen, start writing your proposals. The Call For Papers for ApacheCon North
America 2014 is now open, and is open until February 1st, 2014. Note that we are on a very
short timeline this year, so don't assume that we'll extend the CFP, just because we've done
so every time before.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp

--
Rich Bowen