From Sharath Chandra Vonti <shar...@cliqr.com>
Subject Cliqr - Participation to CloudStack community
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:21:01 GMT
Openstack Marketing team,

My name is Sharath Chandra and I head Channel and Alliance development at
Cliqr Technologies. We are a cloud application management platform company
and support Cloudstack as part of cloud service providers ecosystem. Hence I
would like to initiate a discussion on we can explore a partnership with the
Openstack community.

A brief introduction of CliQr :
CliQr's CloudCenter is the first cloud application management platform that
enables companies to move, manage, and govern existing and newly developed
applications from any physical, virtual, or cloud environment to any
private, public, or hybrid cloud‹without the need to modify the application
or create cloud-specific scripts or VM images.

Unlike other migration tools and approaches, CliQr makes it unnecessary to
modify the application, write cloud-specific scripts, or create VM images.
CliQr provides an intuitive migration and runtime management platform that
delivers visibility and control of one or more applications on one or more
clouds. CliQr makes it easy to get to the cloud by providing packaged
profiles to support a broad range of application types, including big
data/compute, web apps, enterprise suites (e.g., SAP, Oracle), desktop
interactive and more.

Cliqr is funded by Google and Foundation capital and based in Santa Clara,
CA.

Please find more information of Cliqr @ www.Cliqr.com
<applewebdata://34DADFC8-3EAE-42F3-9255-09693F64918A/www.cliqr.com> .

I would like to request some time with you during this week to provide more
details on Cliqr and also explore opportunities to partner. Please let me
know if you want me to engage with a specific team at Cloudstack and also
appreciate an introduction to the point of contact.

I look forward to build a strategic partnership with Cloudstack to jointly
go to market for the cloud opportunities.

Best Regards,

Sharath Chandra
Director
Channels and Alliance Partners