From "Nelson, Lauren" <lnel...@forrester.com>
Subject Current downloads figure?
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 23:35:55 GMT
Hi CloudStack team --

I'm writing a report on the state of standards in IaaS which we'll be
sending through for review in the upcoming weeks. Before it's ready for
review, I am looking to include an estimate on the total number of
downloads. Could you provide the most recent figure? It would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Lauren

--

*Lauren E. Nelson*

*Analyst*, Serving Infrastructure & Operations Professionals | *Forrester
Research, Inc.* | *60 Acorn Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140 United
States |** direct
+1 617.613.6682 **| lnelson@forrester.com <lnelson@forrester.com> | **My
blog <http://blogs.forrester.com/lauren_nelson> | @lauren_e_nelson
<https://twitter.com/lauren_e_nelson> | LinkedIn profile