From "C. Craig Ross" <...@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject CloudStackCollab.org
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 22:40:42 GMT
Hi Mark,

Angela passed along your email. We will set up a virtual host to handle
this with redirects from the subpages (register, schedule, etc.) to the
best subpages on our site and then will send you the IP address to set in
DNS when it is ready - which it should be by end of the day tomorrow.

Long term, if you would like, you may transfer from your registrar to ours
and we can handle and future maintenance.

Let me know if you have any questions!

C.

--
C. Craig Ross
Creative Services & Developer Programs Manager