From jitendra shelar <jitendra.shelar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recordings from CloudStack Bangalore Meetup
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 04:44:56 GMT
Hi Radhika,

Nice the sessions are recorded.
All cloudstackers from other locations cannot attend the sessions at
Banglore.
Really appreciate your efforts.

One possible solution would be, you can upload the videos on youtube and
and give the link of those videos on Social Media.

Waiting for the videos. Please mail the links on this mailing list once it
is done.

Thanks,
Jitendra