From Hugo Trippaers <trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ccc-amsterdam] Re: CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America 2014
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 14:52:10 GMT
Go ahead, i'll arrange the alternate URL Monday.

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone

> On 19 jan. 2014, at 15:50, Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com> wrote:
>
> Angela,
>
> I was waiting on Hugo to update DNS for the old sight to preserve the content at ccceu13.cloudstackcollab.org
but if you send me the DNS entry I’ll update CloudStackCollab.org to point to the new site.

> Regards, Mark
>

>> On Jan 17, 2014, at 12:05 PM, Angela Brown <angela@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I wanted to check back in on http://www.cloudstackcollab.org/ being updated.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Angela
>>

>>> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 8:29 AM, Angela Brown <angela@linuxfoundation.org>
wrote:
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> Please let me know if their are any questions I can answer. We're very excited
to be able to continue on the success of last fall's event in Europe and would definitely
appreciate if we can get the website updated so we can start promoting.

>>> Thank you,
>>>
>>> Angela

9-11. This will be held immediately after ApacheCon North America. The idea being that having
a CloudStack event with the main Apache conference may help interactions between CloudStack
and other projects. Also the ASF has signed up with the Linux Foundation to produce ApacheCon
and the CloudStack PMC has also supported the Linux Foundation along with the ASF to produce
the  CloudStack Collab to help drive economies of scale for both conferences and leverage
their experience running open source conferences.

believe that this will allow the community to focus on the content/promoting the conference
 and allow the Linux Foundation to handle the more mundane details like acquiring space, sponsors,
refreshments and a/v. I can tell you from experience that they run a top notch event and I
am sure that Angela will be happy to work with us to make this event (though I will say the
CCCEU13 really raised the bar for an event). I believe she is looking for volunteers for a
program committee much as we did for Amsterdam so feel free to contact her if you are interested
in helping.

URL to CCCEU13.cloudstackcollab.org so we can preserve the old content and then point www.cloudstackcollab.org
to the new site hosted by the Linux Foundation(http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-north-america).
I think Hugo owns the infrastructure for the last site so if there is no objections I would
just add the DNS entry and I'll make the updates.

<private@cloudstack.apache.org>, Angela Brown <angela@linux-foundation.org>, Mark
Hinkle <mark.hinkle@citrix.com>

let me know. The CFP and registration will be linked shortly, but registration can be found
here: https://www.regonline.com/cloudstackcollabconferencena2014