From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: linkedin group
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 17:54:41 GMT
Thanks Joe - I guess I *could* have found that  out by looking myself

Understand  its not official and I know linkedin isn't great but its comes back as 2nd or
3rd if I google "cloudstack users group" . Its creates a poor impression

IMO, it needs to be moderated or removed.

I'd happily donate some effort to this (I already do the European one, takes a few minutes
a week to keep on top of the recruiters) but also happy if *anybody* else wants to step in
(or the original guys want to get back involved)

Anybody on this list who could help - please shout.

Anybody object if I ping Shannon, Karen, Mark et al and ask them to help here by making some
others the organisers ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com