From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [ccc-amsterdam] CloudStackCollab.org
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:29:51 GMT
Just now, I see

Cloudstackcollab.org doing a redirect to
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-north-america

however, http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/
gives me a  403 (from 207.98.64.177)

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Hinkle [mailto:Mark.Hinkle@citrix.com]
Sent: 22 January 2014 16:27
To: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [ccc-amsterdam] CloudStackCollab.org

DNS is propagating but I just set the TTL much lower and re-updated the zone files this morning

CloudStackCollab.com/net/org to all resolve to the Linux Foundation event site.

Regards, Mark

On Jan 22, 2014, at 8:13 AM, Thehyperadvisor <thehyperadvisor@gmail.com> wrote:

> Still can't get to it.
>
> Sent from mobile device.
>
>> On Jan 22, 2014, at 3:29 AM, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Jan 22, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

>>> Is anybody else having trouble seeing the new collab website ?
>>
>> yes probably a DNS issue
>>

>>> Kind Regards
>>> Giles
>>>
>>> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
>>> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>

and cloudstackcollab.org<http://cloudstackcollab.org> can now be pointed at "140.211.169.4".
 If you have any other extensions (.com, .net) you want to point at us, please let us know.
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> C.
>>>
>>> On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:40 PM, C. Craig Ross <ccr@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:ccr@linuxfoundation.org>>
wrote:
>>> Hi Mark,
>>>
>>> Angela passed along your email. We will set up a virtual host to handle this
with redirects from the subpages (register, schedule, etc.) to the best subpages on our site
and then will send you the IP address to set in DNS when it is ready - which it should be
by end of the day tomorrow.

>>> Long term, if you would like, you may transfer from your registrar to ours and
we can handle and future maintenance.

>>> Let me know if you have any questions!
>>>
>>> C.
>>>
>>> --
>>> C. Craig Ross
>>> Creative Services & Developer Programs Manager The Linux Foundation
>>> http://www.linuxfoundation.org/
>>>

>>> --
>>> C. Craig Ross
>>> Creative Services & Developer Programs Manager The Linux Foundation
>>> http://www.linuxfoundation.org/
>>> --
>>> Need Enterprise Grade Support for Apache CloudStack?
>>> Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
>>>
>>> Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses
>>>
>>> **NEW!** CloudStack 4.2
>>> training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>> 08/09 January 2014,
>>> London<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>> 13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led,
>>> On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>> 20-24 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led,
>>> On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>>
>>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.