From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ccc-amsterdam] Re: CloudStackCollab.org
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 08:29:57 GMT

On Jan 22, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Is anybody else having trouble seeing the new collab website ?

yes probably a DNS issue

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>

On Behalf Of C. Craig Ross
> Sent: 21 January 2014 17:53
> To: Mark Hinkle
> Cc: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>; ccc-amsterdam-organisers@googlegroups.com;
Angela Brown
> Subject: [ccc-amsterdam] Re: CloudStackCollab.org
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> The A records for www.cloudstackcollab.org<http://www.cloudstackcollab.org> and
cloudstackcollab.org<http://cloudstackcollab.org> can now be pointed at "140.211.169.4".
 If you have any other extensions (.com, .net) you want to point at us, please let us know.
> Cheers,
>
> C.
>
> On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:40 PM, C. Craig Ross <ccr@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:ccr@linuxfoundation.org>>
wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Angela passed along your email. We will set up a virtual host to handle this with redirects
from the subpages (register, schedule, etc.) to the best subpages on our site and then will
send you the IP address to set in DNS when it is ready - which it should be by end of the
day tomorrow.