From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject linkedin group
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 13:27:00 GMT
Happy new year all

Who is the admin/moderator for the CloudStack Users Group on linkedin ?

I've noticed recently that this group seems to have descended  into a blur of adverts for
new jobs and weight loss  pills. (no comments please about me answering either of those)

I know that no serious technical discussion happens in this group  but it is a shop window
for ACS and we do see a few newbies coming in this way

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Need Enterprise grade support for Apache CloudStack ?
offers the best 24/7 SLA for Cloudstack environments.

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:
**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
08/09 January 2014, London<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
20-24 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>