From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject FW: [ccc-amsterdam] Re: CloudStackCollab.org
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 08:19:51 GMT
Is anybody else having trouble seeing the new collab website ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

From: ccc-amsterdam-organisers@googlegroups.com [mailto:ccc-amsterdam-organisers@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of C. Craig Ross
Sent: 21 January 2014 17:53
To: Mark Hinkle
Cc: <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>; ccc-amsterdam-organisers@googlegroups.com; Angela
Brown
Subject: [ccc-amsterdam] Re: CloudStackCollab.org

Hi Mark,

The A records for www.cloudstackcollab.org<http://www.cloudstackcollab.org> and cloudstackcollab.org<http://cloudstackcollab.org>
can now be pointed at "140.211.169.4".  If you have any other extensions (.com, .net) you
want to point at us, please let us know.
Cheers,

C.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 5:40 PM, C. Craig Ross <ccr@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:ccr@linuxfoundation.org>>
wrote:
Hi Mark,

Angela passed along your email. We will set up a virtual host to handle this with redirects
from the subpages (register, schedule, etc.) to the best subpages on our site and then will
send you the IP address to set in DNS when it is ready - which it should be by end of the
day tomorrow.

Long term, if you would like, you may transfer from your registrar to ours and we can handle
and future maintenance.

Let me know if you have any questions!

C.

--
C. Craig Ross
Creative Services & Developer Programs Manager