From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [CLOUDSTACK-1001] Hyper-V Documentation for Review
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 04:51:32 GMT
On 01/21/2014 10:49 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> Simple, no time to send three seperate mail...:-)

Why send to marketing at all, is my point. It doesn't belong on this
list. Sending to all three lists defeats the purpose of having
topic-specific lists in the first place - please don't do it.

mailing lists and people choose to subscribe to the lists that are of interest. If I'm only
subscribed to marketing (or user, or dev), that's a strong signal I don't want dev or user
messages clogging my inbox.