From Arjan <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CLOUDSTACK-1001] Hyper-V Documentation for Review
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 05:34:26 GMT
Confirmed :)

Sent from my iPhone

> On 22 jan. 2014, at 06:00, Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com>
wrote:

> Do you mean that nobody in Marketing list would be interested to review the docs ?
>
> Could the people in the list please confirm, so my job will be even more easier.

all three lists defeats the purpose of having topic-specific lists in the first place - please
don't do it.

draft needs to go to marketing.

>> Let's please not establish a habit of this - there's a reason we have three different
mailing lists and people choose to subscribe to the lists that are of interest. If I'm only
subscribed to marketing (or user, or dev), that's a strong signal I don't want dev or user
messages clogging my inbox.