From Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iq...@shapeblue.com>
Subject ACS Events and Meetup 2014
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 12:10:41 GMT
HI All,

While updating my CloudStack Daily, I have noticed Lanyrd has not been updated with all various
CloudStack meetups, events and training taking place in 2014.

I have updated CloudStack Daily with the ones I am aware of and these can be used as a starting
point for updating Lanyrd. I am happy to help update Lanyrd if needed.

Best Regards,

Tariq Iqbal
Senior Consultant

S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540> | M: +447909911600<tel:+447909911600>

tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com<mailto:tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>

**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
08/09 January 2014, London<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>