From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject best talks of CCCEU13
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2014 18:24:04 GMT
Guys
I need a little help.

For our upcoming European User group I've decided to do a roundup of "the best of CCCEU13"

The idea is select the talks that I thought were

a)      Great

b)      Really Significant

Why do I do these things?.......... I've now realised that I only actually saw 3 talks (was
in bed sick for one of the days!)  and have managed only another 4 on youtube

I know everybody will have seen different talks and will have  their own preferences but it
would be great if a few of you were able to let me know of any talks you thought were stand-out
and should merit inclusion in  in a "best of" session.
I'll hopefully then find those talks on youtube and be able to do a very brief summary of
each

Thanks for any help

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Need Enterprise grade support for Apache CloudStack ?
offers the best 24/7 SLA for Cloudstack environments.

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:
**NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
08/09 January 2014, London<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
20-24 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>