From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [CLOUDSTACK-1001] Hyper-V Documentation for Review
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:20:29 GMT
On Tue, Jan 21, 2014, at 12:17 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> Sorry for cross-posting.

So... why? :-)

I don't understand why you'd send this to the marketing list, honestly.
I know that folks want review of documentation, but I don't see why this
particular draft needs to go to marketing.

Let's please not establish a habit of this - there's a reason we have
three different mailing lists and people choose to subscribe to the
lists that are of interest. If I'm only subscribed to marketing (or
user, or dev), that's a strong signal I don't want dev or user messages
clogging my inbox.

> Hyper-V Documentation draft is ready to be picked up for review.
>
> You can find the latest draft doc at
>
> Share your feedback so that we can improve the usability of this new
> feature.
>
> Thanks
> -Radhika

Best,