From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: FOSDEM
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 17:32:15 GMT
On Mon, Jan 6, 2014, at 11:27 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> I got one and i think hugo got one.
>
> There is a centos dojo on the friday just before and there is the
> cfgmgtcamp.eu that are also opportunities to grow the community

RHT is putting together an event post-CfgMgmtCamp as well, and I believe
David will be speaking that day.

Info here, schedule to follow:

http://community.redhat.com/blog/2013/12/announcing-infrastructure-next/

> -Sebastien
>
> On 6 Jan 2014, at 18:15, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> > Did anybody get a talk at fosdem accepted ?
> >
> > Just wondering
> >

> > Kind Regards
> > Giles
> >
> > Giles Sirett
> > CEO
> >

> > D: +44 20 3603 0541 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> >
> > giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue
> >
> > ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS
> >
> > Need Enterprise grade support for Apache CloudStack ?
> > Our CloudStack Infrastructure Support offers the best 24/7 SLA for Cloudstack environments.
> >
> > Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:
> > **NEW!** CloudStack 4.2 training
> > 08/09 January 2014, London
> > 13-17 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line
> > 20-24 January 2014, GLOBAL. Instructor led, On-line
> >
> > This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.

Best,

jzb
--