From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: StackOverflow ad?
Date Sun, 15 Dec 2013 02:45:50 GMT
Granted its free, I think its a great opportunity. Definitely +1.

- All mistakes in this message are not mine but Android's.

-------- Original message --------
From: David Nalley <david@gnsa.us>
Date: 12/10/2013 11:22 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: StackOverflow ad?

So first - PLEASE - do not post an ad without getting it cleared here
by the PMC first. (and the PMC will likely look to trademarks@ to get
blessing)

That said: I noticed this message[1] on commons-dev about Stack
Overflow offering advertising for a project to help recruit new devs.

The post on Stack Overflow:

http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/210389/open-source-advertising-sidebar-1h-2014

Is this something we are interested in? Are we interested enough to
generate a 220x250 ad, get it reviewed and blessed, and post it?

--David

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/commons-dev/201312.mbox/%3CCABeJX%3D26JoOMNPDfDhpunar%2BSkw1a%3D%3D3%2BiQ1Smnh5cX%2Bxc%2BX_A%40mail.gmail.com%3E