From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Logo / Name usage
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 08:59:23 GMT
Hi Maren

Pleased to hear that you guys are using ACS
I see that Sebastien has already put you in touch with the PMC: sure you will get some solid
advice there.

Your question is, however, timely. As you say, we've been recently discussing a "powered by"
logo.

I was actually thinking recently that the words "powered by" may not fit everybodys use-case
(for example I know some ISV's who are integrating ACS)

So, @marketing folks: as an idea, could we have a number of different options on the text
of the "powered by" logo. For example: