From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack Social Media
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:10:20 GMT
Thanks Chip. We have no PMC presence in Bangalore. Therefore, it would be great if one of the
Bangalore Meetup organizers is given the necessary access rights to spread the story.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 8:15 PM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: CloudStack Social Media

To be clear, twitter is currently David, Joe and myself.  Access is currently through Hootsuite,
which I believe Citrix is paying for.
David can perhaps share more about how many others we can give access to.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> So I was COMPLETELY wrong
>
> I have also noticed that user groups aren't being promoted as much as we used to.
> As an idea: could the social media accounts be given to a few PMC
> members instrad of just Chip. We've all got busy dayjobs so it may be
> easier to spread the load
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055 Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

he does not decide of the content , check paper.li

> On Dec 19, 2013, at 3:19 PM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Radhika
>>
>> I *think* David Nalley
>>
>> Kind Regards
>> Giles
>>
>> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055 Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.