From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject User Testimonials for CloudStack
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 22:30:18 GMT
Hello,

I am working on an article about why you should consider CloudStack versus some alternatives
and I would love some quotes on why CloudStack from our community on why they chose CloudStack
that you would give me permission to use. Free free to send them to the list or to me directly.
What I would need is a nice statement, your name, title and organization. Also some companies
are careful about the use of their name and I don't want to get anyone in trouble by doing
so keep that mind. Ideally to make my case I am looking for some enterprise users but all
comers are welcome. Thanks!

Regards, Mark