From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: Planet CloudStack...
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 16:38:24 GMT
>From what I've seen, it takes 30-60 mins for your posts to show up. Think I made a comment
along those lines in the wiki...

On Nov 29, 2013, at 9:39 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com<mailto:radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Hi David,

I just edited coudstack.ini file. The changes have not been reflected at http://planet.apache.org/cloudstack/.

How long should I wait to see my blog on Planet Apache site?

Regards
-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us<http://gnsa.us>]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 1:40 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Planet CloudStack...

You can add your own blog - see my message on dev@

--David

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>
wrote:
great,

can you add my blog: http://sebgoa.blogspot.com

On Oct 24, 2013, at 10:47 AM, John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co<mailto:jlk@stratosec.co>>
wrote:

At some point in the past we discussed creating a blog aggregator for ACS related things.
Personally, I forgot about this a long time ago.

But! I got an update this morning that said aggregator is now up and running, albeit with
just my blog in it: http://planet.apache.org/cloudstack/

Just checking in to see if there's interest in using this. If so, my thought would be to add
other blogs, test out for a few days, then link to it from the ACS website somewhere.

If we go forward, happy to document it's use in the wiki.

John

Stratosec<http://stratosec.co/> - Compliance as a Service
o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella<http://twitter.com/johnlkinsella>