From Steve Wilson <steve.wil...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Social Media
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 19:43:32 GMT
Independent of geography, Radhika seems to be doing an awesome job with
social media around the Bangalore group.  I joint the Bangalore CloudStack
Facebook page because it's a great place to get info on what's going on
with CloudStack.

Can we ask Radhika to just help directly with social media outreach for
CloudStack beyond just Bangalore?  I think she'd be a great asset.