From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Planet CloudStack...
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 15:25:38 GMT
I see your blog listed and content from you on the planet.

--David

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I just edited coudstack.ini file. The changes have not been reflected at http://planet.apache.org/cloudstack/.
>
> How long should I wait to see my blog on Planet Apache site?
>
> Regards
> -Radhika

things. Personally, I forgot about this a long time ago.

albeit with just my blog in it: http://planet.apache.org/cloudstack/

>>> Just checking in to see if there's interest in using this. If so, my thought
would be to add other blogs, test out for a few days, then link to it from the ACS website
somewhere.