From Laszlo Hornyak <laszlo.horn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 21:00:32 GMT
Hi,

Sending version 0.0.3:
- Complete monkey added
- "Apache" added
- Clouds more like the original logo
This also comes with some cons:
- 4 colors
- lots of text, at least compared to 0.0.1
but if you look at it scaled down to very small, it is still readable, even
the monkey is so-so.

Just in case someone feels like experimenting, I also attached the up to
date version of my reverse engineered cloudstack monkey with cloud.

steroidmonkey is just a bit different from the poweredbycloudstack svg,
spot the difference :-)

Your feedback is welcome!

Thank you,
Laszlo