From Arjan Eriks <eriar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 15:12:27 GMT
Kirk e.a.,

I made an attempt to see if that could work out Kirk, see attached (only
for reference purposes, this is not design stuff). Please check. I sized it
small.

But in general you see two types of usage of "Powered by" logos. 1) as an
extra glued to the bottom of a different companies logo and 2) as some sort
of seal (like intel inside). Shouldnt we make both versions?

Then as a general feedback on the submission (and mine attempt as well). I
do feel that we should make this first time right. So lets please keep
iterating and ask for more submissions. Our image is important.

Thanks, A