From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Social Media
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2013 01:13:11 GMT
If you ever chose to allow non-committers to help out with the social media marketing I am
sure you can find some help to keep those things up to date.

Mark

On Dec 19, 2013, at 9:44 AM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@gmail.com> wrote:

> To be clear, twitter is currently David, Joe and myself.  Access is
> currently through Hootsuite, which I believe Citrix is paying for.
> David can perhaps share more about how many others we can give access
> to.
>
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Giles Sirett
> <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>> So I was COMPLETELY wrong
>>
>> I have also noticed that user groups aren't being promoted as much as we used to.
>> As an idea: could the social media accounts be given to a few PMC members instrad
of just Chip. We've all got busy dayjobs so it may be easier to spread the load

>> Kind Regards
>> Giles
>>
>> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
>> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

he does not decide of the content , check paper.li

>> On Dec 19, 2013, at 3:19 PM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Radhika
>>>
>>> I *think* David Nalley
>>>
>>> Kind Regards
>>> Giles
>>>
>>> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055 Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.