From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: StackOverflow ad?
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 18:16:55 GMT
+1
Any advertising is good advertising

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: David Nalley [mailto:david@gnsa.us]
Sent: 11 December 2013 04:21
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: StackOverflow ad?

So first - PLEASE - do not post an ad without getting it cleared here by the PMC first. (and
the PMC will likely look to trademarks@ to get
blessing)

That said: I noticed this message[1] on commons-dev about Stack Overflow offering advertising
for a project to help recruit new devs.

The post on Stack Overflow:

http://meta.stackoverflow.com/questions/210389/open-source-advertising-sidebar-1h-2014

Is this something we are interested in? Are we interested enough to generate a 220x250 ad,
get it reviewed and blessed, and post it?

--David

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/commons-dev/201312.mbox/%3CCABeJX%3D26JoOMNPDfDhpunar%2BSkw1a%3D%3D3%2BiQ1Smnh5cX%2Bxc%2BX_A%40mail.gmail.com%3E