From Steve Roles <steve.ro...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 09:46:14 GMT
Was it a monkey-wrench Kirk?

Regards,

Steve Roles

D: +44 20 3642 6102 | S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +44 7770 745 036

steve.roles@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirk Jantzer [mailto:kirk.jantzer@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 December 2013 21:10
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Request: Help designing a 'powered by' logo for CloudStack

Not to throw a wrench in things, but I got into work this morning and saw my badge from the
CloudStack conference in San Jose earlier this year. It's the face of a monkey made up of
a bunch of text from some CloudStack documentation. I thought something to that effect with
the words "powered", "by", "apache", and "cloudstack" scattered (but obvious) throughout the
logo. What are everyone's thoughts on this?? I'm not asking to change things, I'm just brainstorming
here.

Regards,

Kirk Jantzer
http://about.me/kirkjantzer