From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: CloudStack MS on Windows - thoughts?
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 00:26:18 GMT

From: Geralyn Miller <geralyn.miller@citrix.com>
Date: 11/20/2013 5:25 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: John Kinsella <jlk@stratosec.co>
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: CloudStack MS on Windows - thoughts?

You have much to learn about Azure :)

From: John Kinsella [mailto:jlk@stratosec.co]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:20 PM
To: Geralyn Miller
Cc: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org

I was thinking of Azure as a PaaS sitting on top of ACS-managed infrastructure.

I haven't tried this yet, but it *seems* possible...

On Nov 20, 2013, at 2:12 PM, Geralyn Miller <geralyn.miller@citrix.com<mailto:geralyn.miller@citrix.com>>
 wrote:

John--So, what do you mean by an "Azure cloud powered by ACS"?
Are you referring to the IaaS capability of Azure, so basically bringing up ACS in a Linux
VM running in Azure?